Blogging: A Way of Modern Communication
This is my opinion on blogging and the types of blogs that are out there. Blogging is a modern way of communicating your thoughts in such a way that almost anyone can view them. Some blogs are very personal with the author communicating their thoughts and opinions. Other blogs are professional with the author staying away from talking about themselves. Blogs can offer political opinions or may try to sell you something. I find blogging is kind of interesting because blogs talk about many types of things in lots of different styles.
While reading a few blogs, I found one that I like about how Shutterstock launches an AI image generator. This blog was professional and instructed the readers on how to use the AI image generator by giving step by step instructions. One of the reasons that I liked this blog is that it is simple and easy to understand. I also liked this blog because I found it interesting learning about the controversy around the AI image generator which is concern that artists are not being properly credited for their work. I really liked that the blog was made so that anyone could understand what is being communicated and that the reader could learn how to use the Shutterstock AI image generator.
Another blog that I found was about Remaking your old songs. This blog talked about how some artists are remaking their old songs. I did not really like this blog because I do not keep up with the latest music so I did not know many of the songs that were talked about in the blog. I also disliked that the blog only gave videos of one version of the songs so the reader could not easily compare the different versions. The blog was professional and expressed the intended purpose very well I just did not know much about music.
There are many different blog formats out there and every blogger has their own unique voice. Many different people blog and they each blog for their own reasons. I enjoy reading and learning about the many different blog types and how they work.


Comments
Post a Comment