Entry #2: Copart

    Copart

    Copart is an online salvage car auction that sells cars that were in car accidents. On Copart you can buy broken cars from any manufacture and of any model. Cars from Copart are auctioned off and either fixed or sold for parts that can be used to fix another car. 

    When a car is in a car accident, the insurance company has to decide weather to fix the car or total it. The cars that are totaled are sold on Copart. Totaled cars are cars that have damage that may take time to fix so cars that are totaled are sold by the insurance companies. Recently my family started buying cars off of Copart and fixing them, now all of the cars that my family owns are from Copart. 

My Car

Copart helps the environment because it gives wreaked cars a chance to get repaired and return to the road. If a car is unable to be fixed, it can be sold to a junkyard where the parts are sold individually. This also keeps useable parts out of the landfill. Copart requires a premium membership to bid on the cars, but you do not need an membership to look at the cars on the website. Copart is a great online salvage auction that helps keep the cars on the road.   

    Copart helps keep cars on the road and out of landfills. Copart also helps provide cheaper cars for people who are willing to fix a salvage car. Copart has locations throughout the United States as well as in other countries around the world. The cars from Copart have made my house very interesting and many people around the world use Copart to help them get inexpensive cars.             

Comments

  1. Hi Lizzie, it's the first time hearing the name Copart in my life, but after reading about Copart, it sounds exciting. I had never heard of the title of this company, but I have touched or heard about other brands. I don't remember the others, but this one from Copart sounds very interesting when you know or are interested in cars.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Lizzie, I was very unfamiliar about Copart at first but now I learned something new. I like how Copart benefits our environment because it's not common to hear that. It's nice how this company has many functions and locations all over the world. I would like to hear more about how Copart has helped you!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment